Read our July Client Update 2023, with a wealth of insights from our experts across the network.
- Our Chief Executive, Liza Robbins, explores the challenges of doing business internationally in a conversation with Raconteur.
- VAT Expert, Luc Heylens, sheds light on how VAT in the Digital Age package is set to tackle fraud.
- Discover the profound changes in the accounting profession brought about by cloud technology and digital assets in an article by Doron Rozenblum CPA(Aust.), MBA, CIA, CISA, CRMA, CDPSE and Herbert M. Chain, MBA, CPA, NACD.DC
- Tarek Zouari‘s insights unearth the potential of Africa’s green economy.
- Join Dr J.P. Gupta from Kreston SNR Advisors LLP, who will chair the upcoming International Climate Summit: 2023.
Read, share, and let us know your thoughts!
Global business risks; Liza Robbins speaks to Raconteur
Kreston Global Chief Executive, Liza Robbins, discusses the challenges of doing business internationally, as we enter a “low-growth, low-investment and low-cooperation era” in an interview with Raconteur.
VAT in the digital age
VAT expert, Luc Heylens from the Kreston MDS network in Belgium, discusses the VAT in a Digital Age package. This package is a set of measures developed to modernise and make the EU’s Value-Added Tax (VAT) system work better for businesses and more resilient to fraud by embracing and promoting digitalisation.
Cloud technology, digital assets and the future of accounting
In an article published by the International Accounting Bulletin, Doron Rozenblum from Kreston IL in Israel and Herbert M. Chain from CBIZ MHM in the US elaborate on the profound changes sweeping across the profession, driven by the adoption of cloud technology and the emergence of digital assets such as cryptocurrencies.
Africa’s green economy; opportunities and challenges
Investments in Africa are rising, particularly within the burgeoning African “green economy”. Tarek Zouari, the Managing Partner and founder of Exco Tunisia highlights this area as a prime opportunity for foreign investors in an interview with Wealth Briefing Magazine.